Sunday, November 29, 2015

The potential to broadly to create panoramic photos of rooms, is vital if you have an interior decoration and style site. So now I will publish an really short and easy tutorial on how I do it.

one) Really initial of all I established my digicam to manual method. ISO value of - a hundred or two hundred. If you have a tripod, do not wait to use it. - It will support you get your digital camera to stabilize such distortions of the pictures are to end

two) panoramic pictures you could use in certain extensive-angle lenses, as this certain (simply click on the graphic to be forwarded to Amazon ):

I choose, even so, to do it with my typical digital camera lens and the help of Photoshop.

I'm carrying out a collection of snapshots of the vertical place, gradually turning to me.

For occasion, if we had been in Lithuania, I made the pursuing images from our location:

 old gentlemen home- 2

old mansion
3. I opened these photos in Photoshop and went to File - Autmate - Photomerge:

Photomerge

four. Simply click "Only reposition" - "Incorporate Open Documents" - Ok

photomerging 5. Now Photoshop photographs to each other and all that is needed to crop the image:

photomerging

six. The picture will appear marginally reddish, so I went to the Hue / Saturation and desaturated it a bit.

Even with the use of curves I picked the opposites and generates the photo a bit brighter. Here's what I have got on the goal:

Share this:

as follows:

As Loading ...

Tagged: , , ,

0 yorum:

Post a Comment